We're back! We are opening up for services on 5/4/20.
We are happy to finally be able to get back to work and see our wonderful clients again! Feel free to resume scheduling your appointments.
During this time we continue to be mindful of the situation with COVID19 and will continue to do all we can to keep us all safe. With that in mind, there are a few things that are being required at this time that will be different than what you may be used to.
1. Please reschedule if you are not feeling well or have any ill symptoms, or believe you have been exposed to a sick person.
2. Please come alone to your appointments and follow physical distancing guidelines.
3. Please wait outside the building, call or text when you arrive. We are not allowed to have people waiting inside. We will come let you in, the doors will be locked. Please be patient if you are waiting, we may still be sanitizing from the last appointment.
4. Bring your mask. Cover nose and mouth upon entering the building. We will also be wearing masks so we can help keep each other safe. We can't perform services if you don't have a mask, we have a limited supply available for $2 each.
Hello everyone. We have some hopeful news to share with everyone.
The state of Nebraska is currently planning to allow Polished Salon & Spa to reopen
Monday May 4th!
We are excited to get back to work and see our wonderful clients. We are accepting appointments for that date, but please be mindful reschedules may occur if the date gets moved on us again.
We continue to be mindful of the threats surrounding COVID-19 and will do everything we possibly can to keep everyone safe. This includes our constant dedication to a clean and sanitary work space and human touch-points.
Be mindful of a couple guidelines for safety that are recommended during this time.
1. Please reschedule if you are not feeling well.
2. Please come alone to your appointments.
3. Arrive promptly so others aren't waiting.
4. Bring your mask, our supply is very limited, please bring yours. Cover nose and mouth.
In response to a directed health measure from the State of Nebraska through the Douglas County Health Department on 3/18/20. Polished Salon & Spa through our building ownership has been directed to temporarily stop providing all in salon/spa services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The current end date of this directive is 4/30/20.
The Health Director's order (linked below) specifies that:
".. if a minimum social distance of six feet between attendees cannot be maintained" .."the gathering is prohibited."
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Retail products and gift cards are still available and we are working to get them added to our website as quickly as possible. Please call or text to order in the meantime.
Please sign up for our email list for a list to receive future updates.
We will be back in business for you as soon as we can. Better than ever!